Physiotherapy is dedicated to:
- Treat your joints and muscles: 'the musculoskeletal
- Relieving your pain, preventing and managing
impairments or disabilities, and achieving your highest possible function,
- Improving and maintaining your movement independence and physical
- Promoting injury prevention and overall health and wellness,
- Ultimately, improve your quality of life.
Whether it's rehabilitation following illness or an operation, or recovery from an accident: we'll help you get back to your former self.
We are specialised in musculoskeletal conditions and use a wide variety of different treatment modalities such as soft tissue mobilisation, joint mobilisation / manipulation, electrotherapy, acupuncture, exercise programme and prescribing; advice and education on self-management strategies.
- spinal pain (lumbar, thoracic, cervical)
- muscle pain (strains, tears, inflammatory conditions)
- tendon pain (tendinitis / tendinopathy, tears, post ruptures)
- fractures and orthopaedic trauma (post operative mobilisation)
- sprains and strains (soft tissue injuries)
- sports injuries
- joint replacement (post operative rehabilitation)
- orthopaedic / neurosurgery (post operative / post injection mobilisation and
- arthritis (mobilisation, treatment and advice on long term management)
- mobility problems (age-related loss of mobility, balance problems)
Please call us on +44 7904371388 or contact us directly using our contact form.
Simply call us on:
Or use our contact form.
Salus Physiotherapy Ltd
Countesthorpe Health Centre